Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Blues . . . Or not so much!

Well, it's been a good day, for a Monday! I had a photoshoot today for new headshots, and it went extremely well! I usually HATE myself in pictures, but I am SO happy with these. So, if anyone is looking for great headshots, you should definitely check out Bill Devlin. He's AWESOME!

Also today I got the car started . . . it had a dead battery. Which, under normal circumstances wouldn't be a big deal. BUT the car has a gig tomorrow night for the Hell's Kitchen shoot, so it has to be in TOP form. Thankfully it's a new car and Roadside Assistance is of no charge. I'm not sure Armen from the towing company was as enthused as I was to get the lil' thing going again, but oh well! Tomorrow I MUST get the thing washed . . . it cannot make its television debut as a dirty car!

The only bad thing about the day is that I didn't make it to class. Oh well, there are plenty of Mondays left this year, and next.

No comments: