Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday crowds

So apparently the Hollywood "Sunday crowd" is just the OPPOSITE of usual Minnesota Sunday crowds. Our audience today was phenomenal! They were laughing at everything funny - unlike the past two nights. It was great. It's SO much more fun to play off a crowd that laughs. Suddenly characters come to life! Looking forward to our last two performances next weekend!

I'm watching the replay of the Emmy's right now. . . How did Ryan Seacrest get the hosting job, can anyone tell me? He's not even really hosting. He appears now and again, but everything is somehow left up to other celebrities. I mean, celebrities period. Is Ryan Seacrest a celebrity? I don't think so! Hey - and what's up with Ellen not getting re-signed for the Oscars? NOT that I have anyting against John Stewart - I think he's awesome. But Ellen did such a phenomenal job, I was sure she was back for another year.

Anyway . . . apparently "Broken Trail" is a huge success this year as a mini-series. But really, with that cast, why wouldn't it be?

Well, it's about time for this little guardian angel to hit the sack.

Til later.

No comments: