Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Night Fever

Or not. It was the first performance of "The Sixth Trumpet" this weekend. We'd been off since Sunday, so there were a few hiccups, but overall it went OK. My wonderbar acting coach, Sandra, as well as my dear friend Mel (and her brother) were in the audience, so I was hoping to be in top form. Hopefully I lived up to expectations! Tomorrow is our last performance. It will not be my usual "parting" from the cast . . . I've not really gotten to know anyone that well, although there are those who I would like to keep in contact with!

So tired today . . . so tired. For no particular reason, other than I'm just so tired. Maybe it's the weather. It did rain quite heavily today while I was on the treadmill. A good rain often puts one in the sleepy mode.

Going to bed now. Happy Sunday.

No comments: